Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome~


Ze name is Lex, I've been a cosplayer for three years. I'm from Pennsylvania and still live here!
I'll probably be posting reviews and cosplay tips or how to make ___ things! If you have and suggestions as to things I should do as well, please feel free to ask me, I'll be happy to make it happen (That is if it's possible)! 
I'm really excited to start up this blog so lets get started, ok~!


As you can see above, well, that is my the back of me and my Senbonzakura Cosplay. But my cosplay group name is VocimeCosplay and our slogan, "Live, Laugh, Cosplay". VocimeCosplay has been up for three years as well, but has only been active in the last year or so. The first year was more of a test you could say. I cosplay with my best friend Nikki on multiple occasions so you may see some of her pictures in my blog too! 

Ok ok there is my face and my hands. As you can tell, I cosplay Miku a lot but I also have many other cosplays such as Sayaka Maizono, Ciel Phantomhive, Asuna Yuuki, Sonia Nevermind, White Alice, and many, many more. And I also have a bunch of cosplans so I won't be stopping my cosplaying anytime soon. I also have a hobby of sewing and I do not currently do commissions, but I am planing on selling part of cosplays (Such as the SNK Lolita corset) and things. But so far, I'm holding off on full cosplays for commissions. 

Aha, see I told you I cosplayed more than Miku. 
Anywho~ 
If you want to keep up with all my new cosplays and just VocimeCosplay in general, I have some links that would be of great value to you~ 
Follow us on instagram! @ vocime_cosplay
or subscribe our youtube page!~ www.youtube.com/vocimecosplay
And dont forget DeviantArt - http://vocimecosplay.deviantart.com/
Or our WorldCosplay page~ worldcosplay.net/member/vocime_cosplay
Even our tumblr! vocimecosplay.tumblr.com/
Feel free to message me if you have an questions~ 
Thank you guys so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment